Professional Speaker for Chambers of Commerce
Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County
Small Business Marketing Topics that Your Members Need
Chambers of Commerce
What chambers of commerce need
● Great programs that attract existing and new members to meetings and events
● Professional programming that members can use in their businesses
● Powerful presentations and workshops that can be used as new member recruitment tools
● Cost-effective and practical small business marketing strategies
● Programs that are concise, and information-packed to accommodate busy schedules
How I can provide what you need
● Often asked back to speak at Chambers of Commerce again and again
● Business experience – Small business owner with a successful marketing consulting practice
● Award winning professional speaker at 100+ business conferences and professional events
● College business faculty in the subjects of Business, International Business, and Human Resources
● Successfully trained 1000+ small businesses in effective email marketing, and social media marketing strategies
● Author of multiple books
● Accredited Platinum-level Solution Provider with Constant Contact a provider of email marketing and social media marketing solutions
Here are some workshops and programs that Chambers of Commerce love
● Sell More of What You Already Sell
● How to Be a Twitter Rock Star
● How to be a Social Media Rock Star
● Video Marketing Success Secrets
● The Quickest and Easiest Ways to Brand Yourself Online
What about the costs?
We understand that Chambers of Commerce have limited budgets and small staff. We can work with you and your budget constraints.
If you have a budget…
If you have a budget we can create a very customized small business marketing program customized specifically to you, your Chamber of Commerce and the specific needs of your members. The fee for a full day of training is $1250 for a 6-day training, exclusive of materials and travel costs.
This training experience could even be a profit center. If 30 members register for a full day of training at a small fee of $50, your Chamber of Commerce can even make a profit while providing the chamber members high quality marketing content.
If you do not have a budget….
If you do not have a budget, I will work with my corporate sponsors to see if you qualify for the expert program. This is program, sponsored by the Constant Contact corporation, can help me bring an email marketing, or social media marketing program to your Chamber of Commerce at no expense. Here is a video with the full details of the program.
If you would like an endorsement directly from a Constant Contact manager, click here to contact Kelly Flint, the West Coast Area Manager for Constant Contact, or Corissa St. Laurent, the Southern California District Manager for Constant Contact.
We are ready! What do we do to great started?
If you are ready, please contact us to get started. Sometimes, the calendar is very full with speaking engagements. The more notice that you provide us, before the event, the more easily we can accommodate your request.