College Motivational Speaker
Mark Mikelat – The college motivational speaker students love.
Your next college motivational speaker
Success in college. Success in career. Success in life.
What college students need
● Students need direction to help them deal with the stress and anxiety of finding their path in life
● Students need practical, honest, and straightforward answers to their daily challenges
● Students need somebody how cares and empathizes with their struggles
● Students need inspirational and motivational messages to empower them
Mark can bring a powerful program to your institution
● Often asked back to speak at Colleges again and again
● A dynamic, funny, and thought provoking speaker with a compassionate and practical delivery
● An experienced manager of students and college administration with 5 years of experiences as a college admissions manager
● Former National Board member to an international fraternity with strategic and operational experience with chapter management, risk policy enforcement, and leadership program development
● College faculty at multiple colleges, always with strong and glowing student feedback
● Author of multiple books
Mark Mikelat has spoken at these colleges, and more…
Motivational College Speeches
Here are some workshops and programs that students love
● How to Get a Job Over Lattes
● How to Keep Swingin’ When You Seem to Be Strikin’ Out
● Aspirations – How to Live the Life You Want
● From Greek Geek to CEO Chic. How to Leverage The College Greek Experience
● How to Have a $10,000 Fundraiser
What about the costs?
If you are in the greater Los Angeles area…
These programs work well as a 1-hour keynote speech, or a 2-hour interactive workshop. The fee for this is $1500. There are 50 Aspirations Book included in this package. This alone is worth $1000. Sometimes students come to the event early just to make sure that they get the book, and a book signing can be held after the event if so desired.
If you are an on-campus club, fraternity, or sorority and wish to sponsor a event, we encourage you to contact your Students Affairs Department. Most colleges have student activities fees and the money collect goes back to the students in the form of activities such as motivational programs. So, your school likely already has a budget and a system to bring speaker to your school. Start asking in the Student Affairs Department.
If you are outside of the great Los Angeles area…
The fee would be $2500, inclusive of travel. In other words, the travel expenses are included in the fee. Secondly, 50 Aspirations book are included with this package. Typically, the books are shipped to the school well in advance of the keynote speech or workshop. The shipping for the books are usually billed to an established FedEX or UPS school account.
We are ready! What do we do to great started?
Woohoo! If you are ready, please contact us to get started. Sometimes, the calendar is very full with speaking engagements. The more notice that you provide us, before the event, the more easily we can accommodate your request.
You may also call us directly at (562) 883 2734.
Don’t Delay! Contact us today!